Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Jamaica Travel Archive - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=48" /> As Deep as the Ocean... - Page 37
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Re: As Deep as the Ocean...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Back home at Uncle Trucks, Ice Cream in hand [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Until next time [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

</div></div>

LOVE these two...........you brought tears to my eyes.....please tell me that you can return sometime soon....
    Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Hello everyone [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

Sorry for not responding to you all sooner. Life back in the states has been hectic since I returned.

I do want to give a special shout out to all who posted.

(((SweetDreams))) (((jamaicaboo))) (((Seveen))) (((MissMonroeFan))) (((JahMamma))) (((Nanook))) (((Bink))) (((Sistacaf))) (((Magic))) (((Kojak & Lucky))) (((Goldilocks))) (((Bizi))) (((ROOTS))) (((Swedish))) (((jagupsy))) (((Laurel))) (((Stormmey))) (((iStock))) (((Sammy)))

Thank you all for reading, and I am glad you enjoyed the report.

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] Bandanna hunnybun [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] I just finished your report and at the beginning I was laffing my bunz off then when I got to the end, Iím all weepy thinking about my own ride back to the airport and what an emotional wreck I was. Oh my. I can picture you watching your visit come to an end as you gazed out the window and sang every now and then. I did the same.

Thank you for sharing your and Imanniís wonderful trip with us. I give you props for doing the mommy and toddler vacation thing. You did good. I think little boys may be more challenging on vacations then girls. I took mine when he was older and lawd what the child put me through.

The pictures of Imanni are priceless. Heís truly an adorable one on two feet. And honeybun, it was really nice finally seeing one of you too! Iím soooo glad you like NBCC, my favorite Negril home away from home.

So wish our paths could have cross this timeÖoh so close! We definitely have to try to make it happenÖsoon. Bravo on the report, Bandanna [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]
    maxi priest...mellifluous!

Bandy...wonderful report. I haven't caught up but Immani is too cute. It was nice to see NBCC and Carol in your report. They were super nice to me too when I was with the Mess. I really appreciate them being nice to the mommas. Ohh and everybody also thought the Mess' Daddy was Jamaican.
    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]Peace and Blessings [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,
    I am the dream and the hope of the slave.

Beautiful Bandy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]

I shared in your excitement along the way with countdown and pmís [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] And then the time finally came and you were off to Jamaica.... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img]

While you were writing your report, I was creating my own vacation memories.

When I returned, your report was the first item of business. I printed it in its entirety cause I didnít want to miss a thing [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img]

It kept me company on the days when I was at home sick [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/feelsick.gif[/img] and I tired of watching court shows and insurance commercials. When I returned to the land of the living, your report got me through the incline and resistance levels on the treadmill and elliptical [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]. I couldnít stop reading [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Many times I laughed [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]as well as felt your frustrations [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crybaby.gif[/img]

Many times I just closed my eyes and thought back to how I felt when I encountered certain situations that were similar to those you described.

I totally enjoyed and loved every moment in your report [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Iím so happy for you to have some ďmeĒ time this trip. And so so glad that you found "him" again, that was very touching. And your description of the memories and when you saw him again...very endearing.

The last full day is always full of wonderment, including panic attacks [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/helpsmilie.gif[/img] Or in my case, first full day when my travel mates usually loose me (monk said I need a GPS) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahnahnay.gif[/img]

And you spent time with Swedish and others, I tried so hard to link up with my friend before she left. I even missed the opportunity to link up with the two of you while you were in LA [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

Iím with Immani on the coconut [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img], I ate and drank it out of not wanting to hurt someone feelings, I shoulda been selfish!

I look forward to the excitement of your future trips.

Thank you for sharing your feelings in an honest report.

Bless you for all the playful pics and videos too [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Mokatee [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img] Girl, if only I had stayed a little longer... To meet you and Vi, I would have been in heaven. Good people and Jamaica are some of the best things God made! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]

Shug [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] I loved your report too, and your ability to stay positive come what may, absolutely shines!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

Vi if I had to choose between your company and cooked food, girl I would starve!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    So sad we did not get to link this time, but I am glad you enjoyed my report, as you are the Queen of suck-you-in-till-the-end trip reports! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Administrator

Hi Bandana,

It only took me about a month to finish this report. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] But I'm finally done.

Thanks for sharing your trip. Your BIG man is cute as ever. Loved his videos.

Great photos, great writing, looks like lots of fun.
    7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Hello Bandanna,

This thread is so entertaining.

Thank you.

You are funny and your photos help to paint the right picture every step of the way.
    Kindness is the language which
    the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

[quote=BanDanna]

Now I went out and bought this dang umbrella stroller thinking I can control Imanni in the crowds/lines if I have him strapped down [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img]

The boy wants no part of it. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img] Him stand up and walk with the thing strapped on his back [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] "

.....too too very funny
    never sell off more of yourself in one day than you can buy back at sunset