Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Jamaica Travel Archive - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=48" /> But Where Are You Going To Eat? - Page 12
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Re: But Where Are You Going To Eat?

there's a fishtank up there....

the fish appear calm....until you throw some bread in the water and then it's a tropical fish feeding frenzy! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
    Anyone can have an itchy bottom

This is Byron, aka Cowboy...as I mentioned, the place is not a bar, but Cowboy will get you a drink if you ask....he worked in the bauxite mines for about 35 years and now tends the property at Murphy Hill...we spent a pleasant afternoon chatting with him and sharing stories...he couldn't get enough about winter in New York, and snow, and diggin' your car outta the snow, and so on..... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

We made a stop near Ochi on our way back to Pipers...

Here's the picture we wanted...

but here's the one we had to take first [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

and, before anyone gets their bowels in an uproar:

Yes, we know these girls.
    Yes, we know their parents.
    Yes, their parents know about the photos.

The Divas! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Lawd Jezuz ... what a couple of pozers!!!

HOW SWEET ARE THEY!!!!!

too fun!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Divas! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

</div></div>

they look like they would give abu a run for the money

too cute [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img]

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Junior took us to a place called Murphy Hill, just above Ocho Rios...I was told that the acres and acres of property are owned by a Jamaican who lives in Town....he's getting older now and wants to pass the land down to his children, but they don't seem to have any interest [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

</div></div>

I would be willing to give up my family name if he adopted me.

Whaddyah think?
    7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Junior took us to a place called Murphy Hill, just above Ocho Rios...I was told that the acres and acres of property are owned by a Jamaican who lives in Town....he's getting older now and wants to pass the land down to his children, but they don't seem to have any interest [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

</div></div>

I would be willing to give up my family name if he adopted me.

Whaddyah think? </div></div>

I'd change my name to Davey bin Laden for that piece of land [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Beautiful up there isn't it.
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..