Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Jamaica Travel Archive - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=48" /> But Where Are You Going To Eat? - Page 29
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Re: But Where Are You Going To Eat?

Divine Miss O ... what a wonderful post !!!

Divune Miss M ... and I get to tag along and experience the delight these two exude vicariously thru those of you that personally know them!!! UNTIL I get to know them for myself one day .... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]

Enjoyed your journey...... felt like I was right there with you!

Thanks for the web address!

Got any extra photos???
    Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]
    Thanks!
    **raiseyeyebrows** pon de whole a oonu!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">P. S.
    Did you just HAVE to post the gumbo????? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Here's a kitchen tip for y'all...add a package of cock soup mix to the pot the next time you make your own gumbo [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

(((Orbra))) I think those words would apply to a number of the travellers here.... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

No more pics... I used darn near every one we had.... and the few I didn't use weren't used for a reason [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70390-shhh.gif[/img]

Thanks again everybody [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    Anyone can have an itchy bottom

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A couple of days later, I tried out my new dutchie...it browned this chicken very nicely....

that chicken in turn ended up in this pot of gumbo...

and this was dinner...

But where are you going to eat.........

The End </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]
    Fiyah Bun ..

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] as always, wonderful! I have just had to read little bits here and there, but finally finished this morning, was late for work but thats ok! Glad ur team won the super bowl, I was cheering them on! Thanks for the trip report!!!

Dave,
    How did you get teh Dutchie back home??? I'm thinking of getting one .
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

MissM, I carried my own dutchi home right in the middle of my suitcase, just surrounded it/stuffed it with clothes, towels, whatever. But I did put it in the middle so it wasn't banging into stuff thru the soft sided bags. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

thanks QK....I will do that.
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Question:

How do you guys feel about all of that research that points to the use of aluminum cook ware in Jamaica and the rise in cancer incidents?