Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Jamaica Travel Archive - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=48" /> But Where Are You Going To Eat? - Page 4
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Re: But Where Are You Going To Eat?

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] T [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Nooks, you wondered right...Lee is staying strong [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    Anyone can have an itchy bottom

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh yes. </div></div>

I have that effect on a lot of women [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] </div></div>

BOAL!!!!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
    7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh yes. </div></div>

I have that effect on a lot of women [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] </div></div> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I for one think it was cruel of you to post this picture </span>
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>I for one think it was cruel of you to post this picture </span> </div></div>

I agree with you on that.
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...oosterltor.gif~R.I.P my beloved friend &quot;Ricky B&quot;.12/29/09.~

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>I for one think it was cruel of you to post this picture </span> </div></div>

I'm sure the chicken would agree with you, too [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Hi applepie [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Trevor has a little shop in front of his house....he sells some produce, some meat and fish, drinks, snacks, tobacco, etc....there wasn't a line of people at the door, but there was someone coming and going every few minutes...Trevor agreed with me when I mentioned that business seemed brisk, but he further explained that every day he has to give away some things.....I thought he was just being nice to some people who might not be able to afford a couple of cabbages or carrots until he told me that if he didn't give some things away, the neighbors would come and push down the store and take everything.......

yep

a so it go, Nanook....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>I for one think it was cruel of you to post this picture </span> </div></div>

I'm sure the chicken would agree with you, too [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Hi applepie [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>

Okay Dave, carry on. I'm back. This pic made me go put a pot of soup on the stove [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Nice pics [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]