Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Jamaica Travel Archive - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=48" /> Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen) - Page 4
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen)

luv de pics [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    "Faith Is Taking the First Step,
    Even When You Don't See the
    Whole Staircase."
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re: Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krayziegunts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ms Exced</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why you change up the format for the picture now mi can't see them and mi have some time fi idle today. Love the first pictures. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

you cant see the other pics !!!

I was using flickr..but i ran out of free space. So, I uploaded some on photobucket. So i guess the photobucket ones aren't working then </div></div>

When copying URL's from photobucket, make sure the address ends in jpg. Then they will be fine.
    I have several free albums in photobucket. The limit in each album there is 1,000 pics. At least in the free edition! Then I just open a next one at 1,000 pics.

Great job you did on the pics....

Oh, and from one likkle ole granny...don't forget to dance once in awhile. You are never too ole fi dance [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img]

cuz walking down the lane

the one place I call home

better pic of grandmother

lil sister Jahvene (note the eye infection she had, it is much better now)

me and a very good friend of mine

my hair after my cousin did it. (It got waaay longer, but i cut it off not too long ago [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

pics from island explosion (or jam jam, can't remember too well)

my puppa playing dominoes with friends

I have a lot more photos. but just give me some time
    Proud supporter of Reggae Boyz 2010 South Africa..we can do it !...Son Son (go watch it)

what time a year was this again, March?

how u have so much cousin [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Look like u (unu) enjoy de trip dowe
    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ms Exced</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why you change up the format for the picture now mi can't see them and mi have some time fi idle today. Love the first pictures. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>AMen
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krayziegunts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ms Exced</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why you change up the format for the picture now mi can't see them and mi have some time fi idle today. Love the first pictures. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

you cant see the other pics !!!

I was using flickr..but i ran out of free space. So, I uploaded some on photobucket. So i guess the photobucket ones aren't working then </div></div>
    Some will be able to see them and some won't
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what time a year was this again, March?

how u have so much cousin [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Look like u (unu) enjoy de trip dowe
    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

funny thing is I was the only one who went down on that trip. Everyone in those photos live in Jamaican all year round (except my granny who splits time between there and Canada). Roughly %30 of my family is here in New York. Another 5% in Canada and around 3% in England. sorry about the numbers I did too much accounting and finance in univeristy !!!

and no that was in Janauary, not March
    Proud supporter of Reggae Boyz 2010 South Africa..we can do it !...Son Son (go watch it)

I made sure they were all jpg images when i uploaded them to photobuckets.

ok, if you cant see the photo or have a big x - this is what you do. right click the image you cant see. go to properties and get image location. then copy and paste it in your browser. It will appear like magic in the window...lol

and thanks for the feedback people...really appreciate it

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Nice pictures my yute
    You cannot change the people around you. But you can change the people you are around.