Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Jamaica Travel Archive - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=48" /> Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen) - Page 5
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen)

Thanks for posting. Very impressive fambly.
    `If your dream doesn't include the "impossible" it's too small - Joel Osteen

Administrator

How yuh so wicked? You couldn't warn us this was coming? Open the thread and this is the first picture. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

Lawks man, me could wax dat off right now!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krayziegunts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

my last meal, my stepmother made for me in New Bowens
    </div></div>
    7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

too right .... I reach soon ... can not decide what to ask for first .... a fish or a chicken meal ... but all those sides just haffi come with whatever it will be!!!

freshy fresh!!

Thank you for sharing...I am loving the pics, you have a HUGE family. This is the part of Jamaica that so many people miss out on!!!

One Luv
    Luvsdaislands
    Only look back in life to see where you don't want to go.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BanDanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for posting, great pictures!

Family [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]

No wonder you feel homesick! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Keep em' coming [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

'06, '05, '04 nuh matter [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

</div></div>

What she said! And adding '03, '02 '01 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Love this one!!

Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

I love your pictures but what I don't like nowa days is how the young men wear their clothes it's too <span style='font-size: 14pt'>effeminate</span> I don't like the tight up jeans and the double earrings and the braided hair. It just noh luk manish at all. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]
    To forgive is to set the prisoner free and then discover the prisoner was you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueAngel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love your pictures but what I don't like nowa days is how the young men wear their clothes it's too <span style='font-size: 14pt'>effeminate</span> I don't like the tight up jeans and the double earrings and the braided hair. It just noh luk manish at all. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]
    And he will slay any Dragon for me [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krayziegunts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

me and a very good friend of mine

</div></div>

she have a good set a teeth. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Re: Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen

OH WOW! Look at all of those Orbs!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]

Re: Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen

What's the thing at the top of this picture that people are sitting on? is it a ferris wheel? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

This tree is significant to the Maroons, is it not?

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img] bout 23 years old [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Very cool pictures [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    Anyone can have an itchy bottom