Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Jamaica Travel Archive - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=48" /> Just Gimme Me DeLight - Page 20
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Re: Just Gimme Me DeLight

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi_fi_lyfe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whew! Mi finally done [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Mi not even gwaan comment pon de food pictra dem [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]mokabaybee [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] de pics is fabulous. yuh look like u really enjoy yuh self dis trip..minus delight [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-idea.gif[/img] problems [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Mi like how u tek we all bout the place wid dis report...cliffs, beach riva, party, etc [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] bizichangehernamelikeundies[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
    Thank you bizi, luvbug [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] I had a lot of fun in the dark [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] I love getting around out and about. Have travel, will bring camera [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

I need to roll wit you one of these days! </div></div>

as much as wi go, we bound to be in the same place, same time soon [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

Hello Lady Tee,

As usual your report is lively and fun to read.
    The pictures of the Half Moon Beach are spectacular.
    The lighting, the angle and the background all came out just right.
    Thank you for livening up my day.

Best wishes from across the pondÖ..
    Kindness is the language which
    the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] Hi Curtis,

Thank you for gracing my report with your presence and delightful words. Smooches!

Instructional Video: How to chop a chicken

Laffs Laffs and more Laffs on me being cold in Jamaica (at Ericka's)

Still chilly at the For Real Bar (music on this one)

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

This was down right CRUEL Mokatee. c-r-U-e-l I say. Donít know if I could forgive you for this. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
    maxi priest...mellifluous!

OK Mokatee...next time I'll send you some thermal underwear to take down to Jamaica [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] And, was that Vi having a "giggle-fest?"
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

This was down right CRUEL Mokatee. c-r-U-e-l I say. Donít know if I could forgive you for this. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] </div></div>

yeah what she said [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img]

tee i have only one thing to say
    pass your cc this way please......so I may book a ticket! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/throwstone.gif[/img]
    Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK Mokatee...next time I'll send you some thermal underwear to take down to Jamaica [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] And, was that Vi having a "giggle-fest?" </div></div>

Thanks Kojak, I sure needed them this last trip. Thats MMF and Sammy giggling like lil schoolgirls [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

This was down right CRUEL Mokatee. c-r-U-e-l I say. Donít know if I could forgive you for this. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] </div></div>

ohhhhh the sweetest pain [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]